Malayalam Morphological Analyser
We are back with the monthly report of July. The mlmorph project that Santhosh Thottingal was actively working was featured by Malayala Manorama.
- Spell checker API based on Malayalam morphological analyzer started developing as per the draft plan. The unstable API is available for testing.
- We did an attempt to list down all forms of Malayalam word ചിരി and feed all of them to morphology analyser to see how much the analyser can parse.
- Jishnu Mohan released Indic Keyboard v2.1. See the changes here. The app can be updated from Play Store.
- F-Droid build will be out soon.
- Version 2.1 introduced support for Santali script, added missing characters, updates in layouts and bug fixes.
- Indic keyboard migrated to new address.
Firefox Rocket is available in Malayalam
Mozilla's new lightweight browser for smart mobile phones, Firefox Rocket is fully localized to Malayalam. The effort was carried out by Anish Sheela, Balasankar C, Mujeeb B and Hrishikesh K B.
SMC Code of Conduct for Contributors
Contributor Code of Conduct was added to SMC projects and can be found here.